STEP AWAY FROM THE T-SHIRTS!!



So I had a small epiphany...Crack Tops is supposed to be a hobby with the possibility of making a little bit of cash. I have been way over-thinking every decision and move that I make and becoming a little stressed out...distributors taking a long time to deliver, discontinuing entire lines of t-shirts, paypal or google check-out, keep an inventory or not...my head felt like it was going to burst!! So in the small epiphany I thought, take a step back, clear my head and just make shirts!!  The rest, God willing, will come in time. I feel better and lighter. I never intended Crack Tops to be a booming business, just a way to be expressive and creative. We were always looking for fun shirts and now we can make them! If there is something you want, ask, chances are I can do it. If there is a color/style/size shirt you want and you don't see it on my website or my facebook page, ask, again chances are I can get it! We want everyone who wears our shirts to love them as much as we do. That means I will continue to search for the best quality shirts that fit, wash, and wear well. I have tried several brands and some of them just don't work. (Good news for family and friends, the trial shirts will be given as gifts or offered at substantial discounts!) Learning curve =) Thanks for being patient with us.  Love and Peace from our family to yours!

1 comment:

  1. It is overwhelming, all the details & decisions... I know! I think you are right to do it for the love first :) Can't wait till you get things ready for sale... yay!

    ReplyDelete