Game Time!!!


We just got back from a long (for us) vacation...a little over 2 weeks away from home! We drove from our sleepy little town in SW Florida, to Illinois and then to New York and New Jersey (this is your first clue). I know, right? A long ass ride indeed!! I don't drive much, and I don't sleep much/at all when the hubs is driving, ( I cannot give up that control, but I digress) so of course I had some time to think that a Crack Tops Game would be fun! The rules of the game are simple: The game is a team effort (teams of two only). Pick a partner, and come up with a creative team name  (a lame-o team name will not decrease your odds of winning either). Like us on facebook (both team members must be Crack Tops "likers" to qualify). Post your team name/members on our facebook page. Now here comes the game, I will post some photos we took on our vacation of pretty well known United States landmarks/historical places. The first team to correctly guess all of the landmarks will win a Crack Tops tee of their choice (you get to choose the design, size and color from existing designs, no custom designs please) for each team member (two total). I will be giving hints along the way over the next couple of days so be alert. The first team to guess the locations (answers must be specific, including name of landmark, spelling, and city/state located) and post them as a response to this blog post will be the winners. If you can tell me what TV show features the last landmark picture, I will give your team 20% off your next order. I Game ends July 30, 2012 or when the correct response is posted, whichever occurs first. I reserve the right to disqualify any teams for not meeting all of the criteria of the game. Thanks kiddos...and May the Odds be Ever In Your Favor!











No comments:

Post a Comment