Be Nice to the Zombies (and The Cubs)

We made a few new shirts today and I wanted to add a sneak peek.I can't decide which one I like best, the Zombies or the Be Nice? The Baseball one...well that is a different story all togehter. It is a special order for my father-in-law who is a HUGE Cardinals fan...and apparently they hate the Cubs...hmmm who knew? I can't ever claim to know anything about sports. So I am neutral!  I will be crazy busy over the next two weeks and I won't be able to fulfill any orders until the 29th, so I am not yet putting them on my checkout pages. If you would like to order one of them in the meantime please feel free, just specify in the drop down menu the name and color, but I please remember that I will not be able to make them until after the 29th. So for now... Be Nice to the Zombies (and I guess to the Cubs too). Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment